IT’S FINALLY HERE!! We are ecstatic at being able to gather together in fellowship and are excited at the prospect of seeing all of your beautiful, beloved faces. Though we are eager for the return of normalcy (whatever that will look like), there are a few precautions we need to take. Thank you, in advance, for your patience as we stumble through this trial and error period of returning to our previous way of doing church. Below are some of the guidelines established by our reopening committee.
First, if you are sick, or have symptoms of illness, or ANY concerns about gathering together, PLEASE stay home!
- Time: 10:30 AM
- Where: INSIDE THE CHURCH BUILDING
- Yes Facebook live
- No radio broadcast
- No Cisco WebEx
- The Governor has ordered MASKS to be work outside at all times. (If you need one let us know)
- Greeters will be available at the door with directions. PLEASE FOLLOW THEM.
- Grab everything you need before coming in
- Once inside please stay inside
- Make your way directly to the sanctuary and take a seat
- There will be no access to restricted areas (ie. cry room, gym, kids classes, etc.) These are clearly marked.
- Please pay attention to posted signs
- No children’s classes
- Yes, We Will have worship.
- Pastor will give more info in his announcements
Coffee And Donuts?
- Yes, we will have coffee and donuts after service.
- Servers will follow DOH guidelines
- No self-serve
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Only servers will be allowed in the coffee shop
- Yes, they will be open
- Max 2 people at a time
(575) 434-0152 office
Mon. – Thur. 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.